Working as part of grant services, the analyst is responsible for grant compliance and other related projects, including serving as a resource to internal and external customers seeking information.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience required in related field.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Foundation or nonprofit experience preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience working in a high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, Aug. 5, 2022
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: To apply, please click on the link: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=1021&company=WKKF.
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer