Provide in-depth research and analytical support to the Director of Mission Driven Investments (MDI) and the MDI team; including portfolio, investment and social impact analysis; evaluation of investment managers; economic analysis; work with data systems (maintenance, reporting, analytics); collaborating on the preparation of MDI investment committee and board reports and portfolio management work.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field plus 3-5 years of applicable experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years practical work experience or equivalent (including internships) in fields relevant to assigned responsibilities with investments and/or finance emphasis preferred.
- Good understanding of capital markets, including equity and/or fixed income.
- Orientation to and or experience working in impact investing, nonprofits and/or social enterprise.
- Fluency in English as well as Spanish, French, Haitian Creole or Indigenous (Mexico) or Native American (US) languages strongly preferred.
- Experience working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds and ability to develop and manage strong relationships.
How to Apply
External search firm
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until finalist candidates have been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: The foundation is partnering with an executive search firm to fill this position. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to the email below:
HEDGE + IMPACT
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.