Provide coordination and leadership support to grant making activities, including the processing and tracking of grants made by the organization; obtaining, maintaining, and analysis of reports; and working both internally with programming areas and other teams as well as externally with grantees and vendors to provide excellent customer service with an overall focus on supporting grant work and partnerships efficiently and effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to assigned area is required.
- Minimum three years of related work experience in field relevant to assigned responsibilities required.
- Experience working with issues and communities relevant to the programmatic priorities of the foundation.
- Successful experience working as part of a multidisciplinary and multinational team and working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, ethnic and linguistic backgrounds. Displays respect and cultural competence, willingness to engage in ongoing learning about systemic oppression and its impact on self and communities.
- Knowledge of and work experience with transnational cultures preferred, including knowledge of cultural and social norms within Mexico and Haiti.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) language skills required; proficiency in other languages, including, Maya, Tseltal, Tsotsil or Haitian Creole, highly desired.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until a finalist candidate has been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: The foundation is partnering with an executive search firm to fill this position. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to the link below:
Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group https://npag.com/wkkf-program-manager-lac
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.