In furtherance of the W.K. Kellogg Foundation’s (“WKKF”) mission and vision, support the prudent management of the assets of the W.K. Kellogg Foundation Trust (“WKKFT”) to deliver on the Trust’s primary investment objectives. Reporting to the Director of Investments - Private, the Investment Analyst will help support private equity and real assets investment decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, economics, or similar quantitative field.
- Relevant internships in asset management or finance industry preferred.
- Knowledge of capital markets, including, but not limited to, private equity and/or real assets.
- Experience with or excitement for working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds and ability to drive strong relationships.
- Chartered Financial Analyst certification or desire to obtain certification with the foundation’s support, strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until a finalist candidate has been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: The foundation is partnering with an executive search firm to fill this position. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to the link below:
Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.