Program specialists cultivate and maintain relationships with grant seekers, grantees and other internal and external partners by using foundation best practices and providing appropriate technical and systems support in the development and implementation associated with all aspects of foundation programming efforts. One of the positions will be based in Albuquerque, NM and the other will be based in either Jackson, MS or Battle Creek, MI.
- Minimum of associate degree plus three years of administrative or management support experience; or high school diploma or equivalent with at least five years of previously mentioned experience.
- Strong skills in interpersonal and relationship building, written and oral communication and judgment.
- Understanding of WKKF programs, strategies and direction.
- Adaptable to broad and diverse audiences.
- Knowledge of project management and workflow approaches and technologies; research skills including data collection, analysis, interpretation and communication.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues, teams, grantees, partners and communities.
- Demonstrated agility in day-to-day work.
- Demonstrated commitment to mindfulness, resilience and ongoing personal development.
- Highly developed customer service skills: proactive, attention to detail, responsive, results-oriented and resourceful.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Oct. 29, 2021
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS PROCESS: If you wish to apply, send resume and cover letter to specific position you want to apply for at the links:
Mississippi Squad: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=721&company=WKKF
Albuquerque, NM: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=722&company=WKKF
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer