Program specialists cultivate and maintain relationships with grant seekers, grantees and other internal and external partners by using foundation best practices and providing appropriate technical and systems support in the development and implementation associated with all aspects of foundation programming efforts.
- Minimum of associate degree plus three years of administrative or management support experience; or high school diploma or equivalent with at least five years of previously mentioned experience.
- Strong skills in interpersonal and relationship building, written and oral communication and judgment.
- Understanding of WKKF programs, strategies and direction.
- Adaptable to broad and diverse audiences.
- Knowledge of project management and workflow approaches and technologies; research skills including data collection, analysis, interpretation and communication.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues, teams, grantees, partners and communities.
- Demonstrated agility in day-to-day work.
- Demonstrated commitment to mindfulness, resilience and ongoing personal development.
- Highly developed customer service skills: proactive, attention to detail, responsive, results-oriented and resourceful.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, Jan. 14, 2022
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: To apply, click this link: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=861&company=WKKF
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer