Provide high-level executive and administrative support to the director and other leadership and staff as assigned. Carry out a broad range of responsibilities related to the place-based office, which may include budget planning/processing, contract assistance, program support and special projects. The position requires serving as the liaison with the Battle Creek office.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least five years administrative or management support experience required, or high school diploma/equivalent and some college with at least eight years of above-referenced experience.
- Strong preference for bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates.
- Foundation or nonprofit experience preferred.
- Experience working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience working in a high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until a finalist candidate has been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: The foundation is partnering with an executive search firm, Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group, to fill this position. To apply, please click on this link: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=821&company=WKKF
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer